Connect with other seniors, adult 50+ programs, activities and resources in West Bloomfield!
Memberships are not required to utilize all of our senior programs, however, it does have its advantages!
WHAT IS CONNECT?
Connect is a club within WB Parks with over 425 members to date! Discounted programming, special events offering social opportunities, club member communications and more make joining more than worthwhile.
WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
Membership helps you stay connected with the people and programs that matter most to you and allow resources specific to the needs and desires of seniors. Additionally, membership fees support senior programs and help offset operation costs as we strive to have a dedicated, larger space for Senior Programs. Almost all Connect Member Events are free and members only. Also, it’s affordable- Join or renew today!
MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION AND RATES:
● $15 resident individual / $25 resident couple*
● $25 non-resident / $45 non-resident couple*
*a couple is two people living within the same household
To purchase a Connect membership, visit the Recreation Activities Center. Please bring a driver’s license or identification card as proof of residency and also payment. We accept cash, checks and credit cards. Each member will complete a WB Parks annual waiver, release of liability, and indemnity/hold harmless agreement. Membership duration is for 12 months from date of issue and there is a gift for you when you join and renew! Services and perks are subject to change based on availability and space.
CONNECT MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
- Free coffee & tea service during business hours
- One free lunch voucher for new members
- Membership lounge sitting area
- Membership key tag
- Connect key chain
- WB Parks and Connect Seniors monthly email blast
- Members-only BINGO scheduled 1x monthly
- Automatic enrollment in the ‘Connect Birthday Card Program’
- Delivery of “Senior Happenings” newsletter 3 times per year to your home
- Opportunities for engagement and camaraderie
- Invitations to members-only events
- Free enrollment in most drop-in activities
- Membership Spotlight opportunities
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities
Questions? Feel free to call 248.451.1900 during business hours or stop by the Recreation Activities Center. Sheila Nittmann, Connect Membership Manager, works mostly Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays; if she is not available, any member of our Senior Services staff and our wonderful Customer Service Representatives can help provide more information.