Lily Pad Springs
HoursOpen 7 days a week from 11 am - 6:15 pm, please see session times available below. Tuesdays we are open from 11 am - 8:45 pm.
Lily Pad Springs is closed for the season! See you next summer!
Lily Pad Springs is the largest splash pad in Michigan with 5,500 sq. ft. of watery fun and includes:
- Fun for children of all ages
- Over 50 play features and 4 water slides
- Splash bucket that dumps 55 gallons of water
- ADA and Universally Accessible
- May 26-29, June 3-4, June 10-11: All Sessions
- May 30-June 13 (Weekdays, Mon-Fri): No 11 am Session
- June 14-August 20: All Sessions
- *August 21-August 31 (Weekdays, Mon-Fri): No 11 am Session
- September 1-4: All Sessions
- Closed for the season September 4
*Subject to change due to school schedules.
Hours By Sessions:
- 11:00am – 1:00pm**
- 1:30pm – 3:30pm
- 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Tuesdays Twilight sessions, 6:30-8:30 pm, starting June 6-August 8
Lily Pad Spring closes at 6:15 pm or 15 minutes after the last scheduled session time.
**Sensory friendly sessions Mondays at 11 am, starting June 5-August 7
Inclement weather status:
Please call the weather hotline to check for park closures prior to arrival. If there is inclement weather or temps below 65/70 degrees, we may cancel a session in advance.
Session Admission Information:
The cost is $4/resident or $7/nonresident per session. All adults and children (over 6 months old) entering the splash pad must purchase an admission.
On-site sales begin 15 minutes prior to session. On-site tickets will be available until a session sells out.
West Bloomfield residents can purchase admission 30 days in advance. Non-residents can purchase 15 days in advance. Pre-sale is available until noon the day before your planned visit. For example, for Saturday pre-sale, must purchase prior to 12pm on Friday.
One person can purchase for everyone attending. The registration system will prompt you with a question on how many total tickets. Pre-registration is limited to 10 people per household. Pre-purchasing your admission guarantees admittance.
Sensory Friendly Mondays:
Sensory Friendly Mondays:
For our park visitors that may find a regular day at the splash pad a little overwhelming, this special session is perfect for you.
- Mondays from 11:00 am–1:00 pm (the following holidays are excluded: July 4th, Labor Day)
- Available June 5-August 7
- Limited capacity
- Big splash bucket and overhead spray features limited
Wednesdays 11 am – 1 pm Session Only. (Other weekdays could be added. Not available on Mondays due to Sensory Friendly Session.)
Attention teachers or day camp administrators! Thinking about bringing a group (class field trip) or day camp kids? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about availability, bus parking and group pricing. Very limited availability for groups/day camps.
This is a service for residents or businesses of West Bloomfield only.
- Reservations begin (to be accepted) April 26 at 8 am
- Rentals are available between June 8 and August 13
- Includes one hour splash pad (from 6:30-7:30 pm) and two hour tent (from 6:30-8:30 pm)
- Up to 100 people
- Fee $550
- Limited availability
- Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult and actively supervised at all times.
- All persons using the splash pad do so at their own risk. No lifeguard on duty.
- No running, rough play or profanity. Climbing or hanging on components is not permitted.
- WB Parks is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- All general park rules apply.
- See Rules or FAQ downloadable pages for a list of what items are permitted or not.
Vending machines available with items such as water, Gatorade, pop, snacks and ice cream. Small shaded picnic areas first come, first serve; no group use and limit two tables per family. Once finished, items must be removed (no saving tables).