FREE Senior Health Expo
Friday, October 22 at Connect at Orchard Mall
Choose a time: 8:30, 9:30, 10:45, 11:45 am
Masks will be required for all participants and vendors.
As we age, our health and wellness need changes. We look to experts (doctors, fitness instructors, dietitians and more) for how we can make changes that fit into our lifestyles. Attend our annual Senior Health and Wellness Expo for the opportunity to come face-to-face with these experts and learn more about a variety of health-related issues.
Select a time slot and enjoy health lectures from clinical experts in a panel discussion format. Browse health-related vendors for 30 minutes and then listen to an expert panel for 50 minutes. Goody bags and raffle prize given out after each session.
Sessions 1 and 2: Connecting Your Brain, Heart and Overall Health
Sessions 3 and 4: Don’t Slip Up!: Everything You Need to Know About Fall Prevention and Joint Replacement
West Bloomfield Parks' Community Transit bus pickup and return is available for this trip. Please call 248-706-2411 in advance to make arrangements with our transportation department.
This is a free event and pre-registration is required to ensure we have enough space for everyone.
Participating vendors include:
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital – Departments & Henry Ford OptimEyes, HAP Marvin and Betty Danto ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Townehall Place
- West Bloomfield Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Area Agency on Aging – 1b
- Brown Adult Day Program – Jewish Living Services
- CapTel Outreach
- CarePatrol of Oakland County
- Direct Hearing
- Greater West Bloomfield Historical Society
- Healthy Steps Medical Supply
- Jewish Family Service
- Meals-on Wheels
- West Bloomfield Fire Department & EMS
- West Bloomfield Police Department
- West Bloomfield Township Public Library