Lily Pad Springs
Any person entering the splash pad must purchase an admission. See below about pre-purchase as on-site sales are limited, IF space is even available. Sign up for our weekly eblast to be notified of park updates.
Located at 6200 Farmington Road
Lily Pad Springs is CLOSED for the 2021 season. See you next year!
Session hours are as follows, seven days a week:
(3) Sessions: 11:00am – 1:00pm (West Bloomfield residents only), 1:30pm – 3:30pm, 4:00pm – 6:00pm
It is HIGHLY encouraged to pre-purchase admission. Pre-sale is available until noon the day before your planned visit. On-site availability is very limited and some sessions are even sold out. Sold out sessions are reflected online.
Lily Pad Springs is the largest splash pad in Michigan with 5500 square feet of watery fun and includes:
Inclement weather status:
September 6th, 2021:
11:00am - 1:00pm session canceled due to cooler temperatures.
Updated 9/6/21 at 10:10am
Inclement weather hotline:
Call (248) 451-1940 to check the status of Lily Pad Springs cancellations.
Session Admission Information:
The cost is $4/resident or $6/nonresident per session. The 11am pre-sale is limited to West Bloomfield residents only. Any person entering the splash pad must purchase an admission.
Video provided by James Pettinato
We do not permit:
- Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult and actively supervised at all times.
- All persons using the splash pad do so at their own risk. No lifeguard on duty.
- No running, rough play or profanity. Climbing or hanging on components is not permitted.
- WB Parks is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- All general park rules apply.
- Having fun
- Making new friends
- Sharing the play equipment
- Respecting others
- Reusable water bottles
- Leaving the pad when your timeslot is complete.
We do not permit:
- Glass containers or breakable objects
- Alcohol, smoking, vaping and all tobacco products
- Athletic equipment, pool toys or floats
- Skateboards, rollerblades, bikes and scooters
- Animals except licensed service animals