Lily Pad Springs
Located at 6200 Farmington Road, West Bloomfield, MI 48322
Lily Pad Springs will be reopening on May 27, 2022:
See dates below for Session Hours and new information about sensory friendly options.
May 27-May 30 All Sessions
May 31-June 9 All Sessions on Saturdays and Sundays, no 11 am session Mon-Fri
June 10-August 21 All Sessions
August 22-September 1 Weekdays (Mon-Fri) No 11am Session
September 2-5 All Sessions
Closed for the season after September 5
(3) Sessions: 11:00am – 1:00pm*, 1:30pm – 3:30pm, 4:00pm – 6:00pm
New! Twilight Sessions on limited Thursdays 6:30pm - 8:30 pm, dates and details below.
*Sensory friendly sessions are Mondays, starting June 13 at 11 am and have limited capacity, details below. Except July 4 and September 5.
Starting April 27, West Bloomfield residents can purchase admission 30 days in advance. Starting May 12, Non-residents can purchase 15 days in advance.
Session Admission Information:
The cost is $4/resident or $6/nonresident per session. Any person over 6 months old entering the splash pad must purchase an admission. Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to session. You have the option to purchase admission in advance. Pre-sale is available until noon the day before your planned visit. On-site availability is limited so pre-purchasing your admission guarantees admittance.
Attention teachers or day camp administrators! Thinking about bringing a group (class field trip) or day camp kids? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about availability, bus parking and group pricing. Very limited availability for groups/day camps.
Inclement weather status:
Weather related updates are posted here!
Inclement weather hotline:
Call (248) 451-1940 to check the status of Lily Pad Springs cancellations.
New for 2022:
Sensory Friendly Mondays
Private Party Rentals
- For our park visitors that may find a regular day at the splash pad a little overwhelming, this special session is perfect for you.
- Starting June 13
- Mondays from 11:00am–1:00pm (the following holidays are excluded: July 4th, Labor Day)
- Limited capacity
- Big splash bucket and overhead spray features limited
Private Party Rentals
- Reservations begin April 27; residents only can apply
- Rentals are available between June 13 and August 14
- Includes splash pad (from 6:30-7:30 pm) and tent (from 6:15-8:30 pm) for a private party!
- Up to 100 people
- Fee: $500
- Limited availability. Email email@example.com to see if your desired date is available.
Twilight Sessions with Food Truck
These special sessions run 6:30-8:30 pm and take place on the dates below. A food truck will be available for each event from 3:30-7:30 pm.
- June 16 – Hello Marla Ice Cream
- June 30 – Nom Nom Ninja
- July 14 – CC’s SoulFood
- July 28 – The Hoagie Roll
- Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult and actively supervised at all times.
- All persons using the splash pad do so at their own risk. No lifeguard on duty.
- No running, rough play or profanity. Climbing or hanging on components is not permitted.
- WB Parks is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- All general park rules apply.
- See Rules or FAQ downloadable pages for a list of what items are permitted or not.
Lily Pad Springs is the largest splash pad in Michigan with 5,500 sq. ft. of watery fun and includes:
- Fun for children of all ages
- Over 50 play features and 4 water slides
- Splash bucket that dumps 55 gallons of water
- ADA and Universally Accessible
Video provided by James Pettinato