Parks and Facilities
- Parks are open 8:00 am to sunset unless otherwise posted.
- Parks and facilities are smoke free. Smoking is not permitted within park boundaries.
- Motorized vehicles are permitted in the parking areas and roadways only. Motorized vehicles are not permitted to remain in the park after sunset. Off-road vehicles are prohibited.
- Pets must be on a maximum of a 6 foot leash and under control of the owner. Owners are required to clean up after their pet.
- Do not remove, disturb, injure or kill any animal, bird, tree, plant, flower or natural element.
- Groups of 20 or more require a permit.
- Litter must be placed in receptacles.
- The following are prohibited: commercial activities, loud music, firecrackers and fireworks, hunting, weapons, ground fires, horses, feeding of wildlife, loitering, golf activities, model aircraft, rockets, and drones.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- It is unlawful for any person to carry or have in their possession a firearm, unless that individual possesses a valid license or is not required to possess a license under state or federal law.